Neodymium Fishing Magnet /Salvage Magnet (With Rope version is also available)
It is mainly made up of a high grade N45 neodymium magnet and a steel shell, the steel shell is crucial to amplification of magnetic force, it can concentrate the powerful magnetic field on the bottom of magnet which increase the magnetic force by2.5-4times compared to the naked magnet. At the same time, the steel cup can prevent the naked magnet from scratch and chipping during grabbing and clamping.
Amazing-Mag retrieving magnets are designed for heavy duty and underwater use. It can help to recover lost equipments, tools, fishing tackles and other ferrous objects in deep water, wells, holes. It is also great for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging and retrieving applications.
1. Part Model : D74mm Neodymium Fishing /Salvage Magnet ( With 10 meters Rope )
2. Material: Neodymium Magnet N45+A3 Steel+Black Resin
3. Size:D74mm(Diameter)*28mm(magnetic base height )
4. Coating: Both Magnet & Steel Covering are Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer
5. Vertical Pull-force: 300KG
Horizontal Pull-force: 60KG on base of 30mm thickness Steel Plate
6.Max Working Tempearture: 80 degree centigrade
1.The magnetic pull force 300kg was tested using a computer-controlled tensile tester, it is the vertical pull-force which make the fishing magnet pull way from the steel plate 30mm thickness under ideal condition. The actual pull force will vary mainly depending on the following variables:
a: Steel thickness :The thinner the steel, the lower the pull force, 300KG vertical magnetic pull force was got on base of 30mm thickness steel Plate
b: Pulling direction :The bigger of the pulling direction beyond 90°, the lower the pull force, normally the Pull force in horizontal direction is only about one third of that in vertical direction.
c: Attracting position :The farther beyond the center of gravity, the lower the pull force.
In addition, iron chips of magnetic surface also reduce the pull-force of magnet at some extent.
2.Magnet just only attract iron , ferrous metal and nickel, do not attract gold, silver, copper, aluminums and their alloy and stainless Steel
3. Magnetic force concentrates on the bottom of the fishing magnet, there is hardly any magnetic force of other surfaces .
1. This magnet is very powerful for their sizes and may pinch your fingers badly;
2. Keep away from Children of all ages.
3. Do not allow magnets to jump together or onto a metal surface, Special care always needs to be taken when handling.