Get the approximate location of fish and the depth of water.
01.Put the sensor in fishing spot
02.Sonar sensor detect water and fish information
03.Sonar coverage: 45 degrees in 200kHz
1.Battery save on/off
3.Fish alarm on/off
6.Water depth indicator
8.Fish depth indicator
Sonar beam angle: 45 degree
Depth capability:328 feet(100m)
Power requirement:4*AAA Batteries(NOT included)
Operating temperature : -20 Celsius to 70 Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit to 158 Fahrenheit)
How to Use:
A. Fix it to the boat hull
B. Use a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water
C. Fix it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water
D. Cut a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water
Main function:Anti-clutter, ice probe, water depth, fish icon, wide detection, turbid water detect
1. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
2. It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.
3. When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).
4. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
5. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
6. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
Note:The sonar doesn't work in the dirty water. It doesn't work under thick ice either.
Question: Will it work for ice fishing?
Answer: It could be used for ice fishing. When using for ice fishing, it is suggested to drill hole on ice and put the sensor into the water. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger, and the distance between float and sonar to be lengthen, to reduce the influence of ice.
Question: Will this work fishing in the jetty?
Answer: Thank you for asking, Yes. The fish finder could work if the water depth is more than 1M. But it could not work in swamps that has great deal of silt. Because suspended silt will affect the signal. And if there are too many bubbles in the water, the bubbles will also affect the signal. Hope my answer is helpful.
Question: Does the display light up at night.?
Answer: Yes it lights up good plenty bright enough
1) We accept Alipay, West Union, TT.?All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW.
2) Payment must be made within 3 days of order.
3) If you can't checkout immediately after auction close, please wait for a few minutes and retry Payments must be completed within 3 days. ??